Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Bazaar worth warning did not trigger

Started by kukunamuniu [2076882] on in Bugs & Issues.

3 replies · 71 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
1
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
58 / 100
Historical score
35 / 100
Story score
35 / 100
Engagement score
42 / 100

Most-liked replies

kukunamuniu [2076882]

I added the following items to my bazaar a few minutes ago:

25x camel plushie for 10,000 each

25x nessie for 51,000 each

Even though the camel plushie is usually worth around 95k, the warning did not trigger and I sold the camels for less than I bought them (also lowering the price of the 5 that were in the bazaar before). I am pretty sure I entered 100k though.

I know it's my fault for not double-checking the total worth of the items, but the warning has always worked so far and I learned to trust this feature.

Browser is Chrome on Android.

Edit: I did a small test. The warning works for a batch of pandas (tried price 8500) if they are the only items I'm adding. If I try to add the pandas (still for 8500) together with nessies (price 51,000), the warning does not appear.
Chedburn [1] Admin Developer

I believe this is because it adds up the total value you'll receive, and the total value their worth, and only shows the warning if it's under something like 1/4 of the recommended value.

So in this situation, the total value would still meet the criteria to not generate the warning. Perhaps we only need to increase this so it appears with less margins.