why do you guys ask me "do you want any sauce" if i say "yes can i get lots of hot sauce" and you don't give it to me. smh you guys want 15 dollars an hour here.
[image: media.giphy.com]
My insurance company offers: Life insurance, Auto insurance, Home insurance, and Taco bell insurance.
Taco Bell isn't real Mexican food... the only bugs in Taco Bell food are cockroaches, whereas real Mexican food makes a meal of many different varieties of insects:
https://www.thespruce.com/mexican-food-edible-insects-4129391[image: fthmb.tqn.com]
MGSteve, I almost thumbed that down.
Not from my kitchen will this monstrosity emerge.
I personally have heard that these insects are very delicious. I would honestly like to try them, but I live on the other side of the continent, and I am personally scared to visit Mexico due to all the drug crimes I hear about, so I probably won't ever get the chance, but I would try them all if I could... whereas I avoid Taco Bell like the plague.
remember not too long ago when lots of folk from the US and Canada retired in Mexico?
Some still do I guess? Fred Reed did, and I love Fred Reed.
https://fredoneverything.org/
They don't taste like anything. You can order them online, typically they come flavored with some sort of coating/powder because they're so tasteless. Also every few years a take a cruise ship to Puerto vallarta, it's basically just california with "Authentic mexican".
Applies to Subway as well.
When I say put lots of onions, jalapenos, and banana peppers I mean it! Not the dainty sprinkle you shits do.