Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Dead by Daylight

Started by Minni [2088414] on in Gaming.

3 replies · 57 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
2
Authority score
21 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
27 / 100
Engagement score
41 / 100
Minni [2088414]

Hi there.

Anyone here that plays the game? I'm always searching for more people I can play it with.
I'm not extremely good at the game, however, I do have 90 hrs so I do know the basics.

Message me, or leave a message here and I will message you, if you want to play one day. c:

Also-
What do you think about the game?
zakattak418 [1953688]

Well you should put your system in the title

And I love the game some of the killers are op in my opinion like leather face but sane goes for all killers tljust try not to be spotted
SoloQ [2034656]

Its a really good game, ive put over 500hrs in and will probably put another 500 before i get bored. xD

If you play PC lemme know. Also happy to have someone else to play the game with.



P.S Huntress is bae