Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

spin the wheel

Started by --RAM-- [1642230] on in Bugs & Issues.

9 replies · 57 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 10 / 10 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
10
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
56 / 100
Historical score
30 / 100
Story score
32 / 100
Engagement score
43 / 100
--RAM-- [1642230]

I have noticed the past couple times spinning the wheel there seems to be a problem. the wheels are there but the word play is shifted outside the wheel making it impossible to spin the wheel. after closing out the page and opening it back up it goes away and I am able to spin.
--RAM-- [1642230]

I am currently using Microsoft edge. the problem seems to have gone away for the time being. I will check on different browser and see if problem occurs again thanks
Motag8tor [1616518]

I also get this issue sometimes. I can replicate it almost all the time by:

Opening two chrome tabs and dragging them onto each side of the screen so they're split in half

Then on the right hand side of the screen I log in to Torn which appears to be in the Mobile format

Then I drag the centre of the screen so the right hand sides browser is just wide enough to trigger the PC format.

Then I go to the wheels page and get the exact same result as OP

Edit: Even when going back to fullscreen the text is out of position
--RAM-- [1642230]

I haven't had the problem and I cannot seem to recreate it for the last few day. I had the problem a few different days at first but seems ok on this end now.