I didn't want to use my special rfills yet as I was saving them to train. I needed energy so I went to do a points refill and what happens? It takes my special refill instead... Is there anyway u can take 25 points off me and credit me back my refill? Also why does it not have a choice either 25 pont refill it special refill? At this point it makes it so u can't ave ur refills at all!
Special refill
Started by Roma [18081] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 5
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 4
- Authority score
- 34 / 100
- Historical score
- 17 / 100
- Story score
- 37 / 100
- Engagement score
- 44 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Roma [18081]
· 2 likes ·
Well it would have been nice to get some notice to this so I can use the few I had (2) with a good amount of happy. It's kinda crazy how stuff like this happens on this game with no …
I didn't want to use my special rfills yet as I was saving them to train. I needed energy so I went to do a points refill and what happens? It takes my special refill instead... Is there anyway u can take 25 points off me and credit me back my refill? Also why does it not have a choice either 25 pont refill it special refill? At this point it makes it so u can't ave ur refills at all!
This was the change that was decided upon.
Special refills have been moved into the Points Building, and while you have those you cannot use normal 25 point refills.
It was not intended for players to hoard them.
No bug, system working as intended.
Well it would have been nice to get some notice to this so I can use the few I had (2) with a good amount of happy. It's kinda crazy how stuff like this happens on this game with no warning at all. And then it's the way it was intended apparently. Personally I don't think that's quite fair. what reason is there for people not to "hoard" refills? Maybe players shouldn't hoard points, Xanax hell even money? Cap point at 500 Xanax at 5 and money at 1 bill there's no reason no have more than that. #redistribute the wealth death to special refill hoarding kulaks! End the bourgeois Hof networth top 100 money horders while ur at it.
The difference is that those items are regularly obtainable by ANY player during regular game play. Therefore there is no logical reason to cap them.
The special refills require you to be on/active during certain events where they were given out, or to stop playing for long periods of time (and are given out to give you a quick boost to get back into the game).
Honestly? The reasoning you're giving out for the change is as stupid as the change itself. But yeah, everything's working as intended.