Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Wallet Transactions

Started by IROverRated [2086976] on in Suggestions.

0 replies · 11 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 1 / 1 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
1
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
23 / 100
Historical score
12 / 100
Story score
25 / 100
Engagement score
23 / 100
IROverRated [2086976]

Would it be possible to add a sort of Transactions window for money that you keep on hand? (Not stuff in your bank etc).

Something in the sense of

+$700,000 - Sold 40 Jaguar Plushies

-£300,000 Mugged by xxx



I've noticed in the past few days I swear my money on hand is decreasing, yet I'm not getting mugged, i have no loans etc. I don't think I'm going crazy (although it is a possibility) so it would be cool if there's a screen where you can just keep of track of your increase and decreases in your on-hand money.