So lets just say, hypothetically that I was secretly planning a giant joint auction in December with some artists to revive the forum. Hypothetically. Would those who have not hypothetically been part of this plan and have not been contacted by me willing to participate? Either artists or buyers who would be saving money for it. Hypothetically.
Hypothetical Mega Auction?
Started by Evil_Wabbit [1908299] on in Graphics.
About this thread
Posts archived: 15 / 15 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 15
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 11
- Likes on archived posts
- 14
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 2
- Authority score
- 39 / 100
- Historical score
- 13 / 100
- Story score
- 33 / 100
- Engagement score
- 57 / 100
Most-liked replies
- megalomaniacal [1542618] Committee
· 1 likes ·
dont auction me :( - megalomaniacal [1542618] Committee
· 1 likes ·
I thought you only liked firemen tho.
So lets just say, hypothetically that I was secretly planning a giant joint auction in December with some artists to revive the forum. Hypothetically. Would those who have not hypothetically been part of this plan and have not been contacted by me willing to participate? Either artists or buyers who would be saving money for it. Hypothetically.
Go for it Wabbit. If Nine did it a year ago, you can too.
I`m not good at this. I`m still learning but I'm in.
I can have a go at it.
Awww yeah dudes! This is gonna be good.
dont auction me :(
I would buy you!
And what would be the hypothetically deadline to enter some sigs?
and if i hypothetically said kiss my ass?
I'll save some money, haven't bought anything in quite a while.
I thought you only liked firemen tho.
Hypothetically by December 20th to have the auction by Christmas hypothetically.
And cl3ric0l, hypothetically right?
Hypothetically, what would be the file size limit on a submission?
I dun know, whatever torn allows I guess. Hypothetically.
well.... the size limit is sort of weird anyways... as, you can only fit so big pictures into torn. I would say that most established artists here would have a decent idea of the sigs in here.
I would suggest only to allow X amount of Profile pics, LAs and forum sigs though. And well, cap out the number of entries that are allowed. Just something for you guys to think about.