EDIT: I was inactive for a while, but now I'm back, and we need this implemented!!
When someone cracks a great joke .. We need a laughing emoji.
When your friend accomplishes something .. a thumbs up emoji.
And obviously a Angry/"Kill You" emoji that can be used to threaten your enemies!
When Sharpmid or -BC-M16 makes a shitty forum post .. exasperated emoji.
When Potion_Seller or Legit_Seller -- scams you .. i'm stupid emoji?
Have you ever felt it so hard to express yourself in chat, when a simple emoji would probably suffice? I'm tired of :D xD :P lol lmao rofl ik rn wtf ffs ..
Or are you one of the few "lucky" people who type from the mobile keyboard, and find yourself with these emojis ..
[image: i.imgur.com]
.. Some of them aren't even supported on my browser (Google Chrome).
We need an emoji button added to chat, a bit like Discord! I mean, look at this shitty one -> [image: i.imgur.com]. And a bigger version of this would be cool -> [image: i.imgur.com]
And what about the haters? Well, an option can be added to the preferences menu so as to disable it.
If you think it's a good idea, go ahead and R+ .. if not, *exasperated emoji*