After I log on, if I start with gym it just keeps reloading the page, won't stop until I go back to home page and start with anything else then go to gym and the page stays put.
Gym reloading
Started by bestcook [1760586] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 21 / 21 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 21
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 35 / 100
- Historical score
- 26 / 100
- Story score
- 37 / 100
- Engagement score
- 52 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
After I log on, if I start with gym it just keeps reloading the page, won't stop until I go back to home page and start with anything else then go to gym and the page stays put.
Browser/platform/OS?
Does this happen on another browser?
Its happening to me too, never had problems using Microsoft internet explorer before. It only started happening about two days ago.
I have also been having similar issues over the last few days. Using Windows 10, IE 11.726.15063.0, not had any problems previously. Could it have been linked with recent changes to fix for activation of buttons on gym page after energy refill?
Passing to Chedburn to see if this is enough for replication.
Any update on this? Playing on mobile these past few days has been near impossible. As soon as the page has loaded enough to select the correct box for the capcha it is refreshing again, preventing me from doing actions such as crimes or gym.
Can you swap to a backup captcha instead of the numbers?
it happening to me too.
Win 7, ie11
I find if I click fast enough I can get through on the 3-4 try before it reloads.
Are you able to use one of the other captcha options?
This is happening to me too on my mobile, I don't get the option of changing recaptcha as it keeps reloading
Change captcha in preferences, general settings, Preferred validation
Didnt ched say somewhere that internet explorer is no longer supported by torn?
4 of the comments are from IE users so problem seems to lie with IE.
I use edge on my Windows 10 phone, its only started doing this today, it was fine yesterday.
Same issue as well using Windows 7, IE 11.
The re-captcha reloads every second but if you click fast enough you can get out for the loop.
Same here using Win 10 [1709] IE 11
Fast clicking and I can get it, eventually.
Same issue Windows IE 11. Starts with validation screen, then robot captcha if I can't select an answer quick enough.
Same issue here , I have to use crimes to validate then no problems .
same issue here with firefox 57.0 64bit, all captcha options keep refreshing back and only on the gym page.
I'm having the same problem. The screen keeps trying to refresh itself when I have to choose what number is in the box. I'm using windows 10 on IE 11.
Only happening with the gym captcha. Crimes works fine.
I have this problem while trying to validate on gym screen on chrome.