Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Trifecta Auction Closed

Started by Evil_Wabbit [1908299] on in Graphics.

25 replies · 460 views · thread synced · 14 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 26 / 26 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
26
Discussion span
→
Authority score
21 / 100
Historical score
17 / 100
Story score
36 / 100
Engagement score
65 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Evil_Wabbit [1908299]

You have 17 casino tokens and a current streak of $-26,121,047

Does it look like I could do that?

Ah whatever, gonna give it a day before closing.
Evil_Wabbit [1908299]

Lol I know, but since the casino is rigged I dont wanna lose more cash. Would have to bet with 13m minimum since 17 tokens is very little to go for small increments.