Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Illicit Funds

Started by Ultrareign [1992238] on in Bugs & Issues.

4 replies · 147 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
2
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
59 / 100
Historical score
29 / 100
Story score
37 / 100
Engagement score
48 / 100

Most-liked replies

Ultrareign [1992238]

I have still don't take away from the fact I have absolutely no idea what the minus funds are actually for is it casino/trading and I'm still -$137 m out of my pocket from someone else cheating.

Would like it looked at just like everyone else thanks.
Philistine [475622]

I am directing everyone to read the Bulletin Board topics before passing them on to Chedburn.

You have not been singled out in any way, shape or form.