Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Champagne Killers 500 hit chain milestone

Started by Charbon [14922] on in Achievements.

5 replies · 114 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
11
Authority score
49 / 100
Historical score
17 / 100
Story score
36 / 100
Engagement score
47 / 100

Mentioned in this thread

Faction 15046 ×1

Charbon [14922]

[image: i.imgur.com]

Today, Champagne Killers were able to finish their first 500 hit chain. Although this is pretty easy for larger factions, it I'm very proud of our group for their teamwork and dedication in making this happen. I'm sure that in the future we will be able to get to 1k!



I took a survey of other factions chaining achievements and I believe that we are the first second (thanks Harley) faction below 800k respect to have completed a 500 hit chain. Good job team!