Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Setting bounties

Started by AsianPower [2085191] on in Trading Post.

0 replies · 12 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 1 / 1 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
1
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
14 / 100
Historical score
7 / 100
Story score
15 / 100
Engagement score
22 / 100
AsianPower [2085191]

I have ten bounty slots available and I will be selling them for 90k each. Pm me the details and send me the money, the bounty amount, and the 50% listing fee. I will have it posted sometime around 3:00 am UTC. Other times are 7:00 am UTC and 12:30 pm UTC.

I will accept items instead of the 90,000 payment.