Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Senet boards triggering wrong net

Started by LordBusiness [2052465] on in Bugs & Issues.

7 replies · 84 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
8
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
58 / 100
Historical score
31 / 100
Story score
33 / 100
Engagement score
44 / 100
LordBusiness [2052465]

Okay, so my networth just boosted up 500mil+.

[image: i.imgur.com]

No, there's nothing in the city, and I did not just win the PI on the wheel. And no, I did not receive illicit money from some ransom account. Only thing that's changed is that I bought 20 Senet boards (btw, they're for sale, PM me if you want them)

Went to Torn Stats and the graph I got there:

[image: i.imgur.com]

Wth?

What I can presume from this is Senet boards aren't showing the right net.
Philistine [475622]

What were you expecting the boost to be?

Keep in mind prices can fluctuate, so you may have other items that went up too, or the value you thought the sent boards were may not be exact.
Philistine [475622]

And you have nothing else in your inventory that could have gone up?

The price for every item changes based on recent trades, if someone else sold a lot of senet boards for a lot more than you, the price per will go up.