Hello, I had a problem with my credit card not transfering money to PayPal for my monthly subscription, but I thought it would go threw since I fixed my PayPal but it didn't apparently and my subscription got cancelled. I reactivated it this morning and it went threw fine, but what I want to ask tho is if i could get the 2 monthly free gifts we usually get at the beginning of the month, because I'm still subscribing and I havent missed a full day of non membership. I know I probably sound like a bum, but hey I do subscribe and accidents do happen. If not thanks anyways.
subscription issuse
Started by Bowl_of_Soup [2035396] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 9
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 34 / 100
- Historical score
- 17 / 100
- Story score
- 31 / 100
- Engagement score
- 41 / 100
Hello, I had a problem with my credit card not transfering money to PayPal for my monthly subscription, but I thought it would go threw since I fixed my PayPal but it didn't apparently and my subscription got cancelled. I reactivated it this morning and it went threw fine, but what I want to ask tho is if i could get the 2 monthly free gifts we usually get at the beginning of the month, because I'm still subscribing and I havent missed a full day of non membership. I know I probably sound like a bum, but hey I do subscribe and accidents do happen. If not thanks anyways.
You will get them at the start of next month.
You always get 2 gifts per month, in this case if you canceled next month you would still get 2 gifts that month because you missed them this month.
What I'm saying is I didn't purposely cancel it. And BC it didn't renew correctly I didn't get the gift for the begining of this. But i reactivated it before the day ended. Heance me not getting on this month. But what ever, I shall remember you didnt scratch my back when you have a itch.
You will get the gifts the month after you cancel, just because you didn't get them this month doesn't mean you won't get them ever.
So I got 2 gifts on October first, two gifts on november first, no gift on December first because I missed 7 hours of not being a subcriber on December first. But I'll get 2 gifts January first because I fixed it. Correct?
Yes.
Provided you don't renew the subscription.
If you do, it will keep getting pushed back until the first month you don't subscribe.
See that's why I asked if I could get the free gifts this month, I just figured my loyalty would get me it. Seeing that it was only 7 hour with out subscription. 7 hours out of the last year. Last year and many DP purchases included. Hard working dollars. For no accident forgiveness. Thanks....
We have no way to manually trigger the gifts, there is a chron that runs and gives them out to everyone at the start of the month.
Thanks anyways.