We regret to inform you that illicit profits worth $25,000,000 received from User fyee279 [1879866] have been recovered from your account. This net-positive value has moved from them to you in the form of money, items, points, stocks or properties. The origin of this value has been deemed illegitimate, and has been removed from anyone who profited from it.
Mentions:
fyee279 [1879866]
Could this be looked into I know its not much be it aint the point I use real cash to buy dps and like just walking up to me and taking £4 out my pocket.
Mentions:
FUNDS DEDUCTED? READ ME.
Sorry no I spoke to a member of staff and was to told to post in bugs and issues
Read the topic above then, and the topics within it.
I still think this is unfair Ive not done nothing wrong Ive bought dps and sell them and play RR and now the new system is a joke I can understand why you have done it to stop multis and RMT but what about the ones that have spent hours playing and spent real money on dps to enjoy and play and then to login and realise you have taken the equvalant to a donator pack when I have done nothing wrong. I think **** your new system unless its fair for all the people who play by the rules.
You still haven't answered the question.
A DP is $5.. you'll live. It's balancing the game. They used illegal means .. the money you received or items received were basically counterfeit. it's not your fault, it's not fair, but it balances the game. Start reporting, stop supporting...
I read it but not till after I posted this thread.
So your saying the dps I bought with real cash and buying and selling items and to have money taken from me for nothing of my doing that I used doesnt matter if it is £5 or £500 fact is I used real cash to play this game and now their taking it back off me because of some multis or RTM traders.. why should I pay for dps only to login and have money taken from my account. Yes people cheat on games punish them take their money. If Im honest I do t care about the 25m in the fact I bought dps and login to see they can take it back
You didn't pay real money for the free cash
Unless of course fyee279 was your multi....
If so this is bugs thread not confession box
Passing to Chedburn.
It was an RR win, considering the amount you've played I can refund this.
Firstly Idk what system you guys use but 4.2b has been deducted from me which is ridiculous, my networth was barely 4.5b which I know isn't a whole lot for the most of you. I get the whole multi hunter thing but the persons indicated aren't even multis!
Secondly, I've had a PI forever, way before the multi hunter system was even in place, I've found various SE's and rare weapons. Yet somehow you're trying to say I got 4.2b from multis? Wtf? So you're really trying to tell me even if I got these funds from multis I only have 300m legitimately? Is the math even making sense here? I need this looked into asap. I'm appealing this
Should make your own thread if you want to question your funds.