It takes most of us years of effort to accumulate the wealth to have a Private Island and Yacht. (I don't even have the yacht yet). All the working, racing, trading, searching the city, muggings... it takes a lot out of you. I feel like as a reward for all this effort, we should have a staff upgrade involving topless bartenders and servers. A small reward for the dedication it takes to achieve this level of wealth. Or maybe just some free topless sunbathers on deck. For the female players, muscle dudes in speedos .... not being creepy, just trying to bring sexy back to Torn.
PI, Yacht... and then....
Started by starktheshark [1983058] on in Suggestions.
About this thread
Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 9
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 12
- Authority score
- 26 / 100
- Historical score
- 16 / 100
- Story score
- 37 / 100
- Engagement score
- 48 / 100
It takes most of us years of effort to accumulate the wealth to have a Private Island and Yacht. (I don't even have the yacht yet). All the working, racing, trading, searching the city, muggings... it takes a lot out of you. I feel like as a reward for all this effort, we should have a staff upgrade involving topless bartenders and servers. A small reward for the dedication it takes to achieve this level of wealth. Or maybe just some free topless sunbathers on deck. For the female players, muscle dudes in speedos .... not being creepy, just trying to bring sexy back to Torn.
LOL...I Love it!! :)
Once you have the Yacht...this would be a well deserved addition to the crew. (Staff upgrades)
Stark is bringing the Sexy back!
Years to get a PI? You're playing wrong if it took years.
The yacht tho....yeah. Definitely need a nude crew.
Well, PI only a few months.. lucked out and found boxing gloves in the city.. I think on average it takes longer. My main point tho, is more about boobs than timing of events.
I am always on the side of more boobs.
That would serve as a punishment to the female males in torn...
I don't wanna look at muscular men all day
p
I'd be the centerfold for a "dad bod" calendar.
In his defense...He's drunk. But his suggestion makes perfect sense.