Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Contact Info

Started by Guardiangirl [1480903] on in Bugs & Issues.

1 replies · 18 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
32 / 100
Historical score
14 / 100
Story score
28 / 100
Engagement score
28 / 100
Guardiangirl [1480903]

Hi there,



I am about to try some action which I am afraid will break/corrupt my account data, making it impossible to login in. It is a completely normal and legit thing to do, so I wonder if I can be told of any contact info so I can communicate to an admin from the outside of the game, without login in.



Thank you.