Had my little brother join the game but he didnt use my referral link on accident. Is there a way to get him on my account?
Not getting referrals
Started by Jelly2fish4 [2091041] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 7
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 5
- Likes on archived posts
- 4
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 59 / 100
- Historical score
- 31 / 100
- Story score
- 38 / 100
- Engagement score
- 48 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Chedburn [1] Admin
· 2 likes ·
I added yellowpie / Nikson.
Had my little brother join the game but he didnt use my referral link on accident. Is there a way to get him on my account?
Have him post here that he intended to sign up using your referral.
The same thing happened to me?
I intended to register under yellowpie's link, I have text screenshot to prove it
Passing to Chedburn for linkup.
I added yellowpie / Nikson.
Closed.