Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

'Special' Refills gone

Started by VNxZ [1971518] on in Bugs & Issues.

7 replies · 61 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
8
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
3
Authority score
35 / 100
Historical score
18 / 100
Story score
37 / 100
Engagement score
47 / 100
VNxZ [1971518]

Hello,

I had a few 'special (free)' refills from a previous event/competition (can't recall when I got them) which have disappeared recently. I simply do not see them under 'Points'.

Is this intended?

Thank you.
Stewie [1494547]

Perhaps you have used them? They have been moved to the points building - you can no longer use 25-point refills until the 'special refills' are all used.
VNxZ [1971518]

I am speaking of 'special' refills (the ones that are free and appear above your energy bar).

I do not recall using them, I was saving to train my dexterity...
Stewie [1494547]

Yes, these were recently moved to the Points Building (with the regular 25-point refills). It was changed so that you would no longer be able to purchase a refill until you had used all of your free 'special' refills - so it's likely you had used them by mistake?

Whoever looks into this report can probably have it log checked for you any way, if you are unsure.

Edit: just to mention; the amount you have should still display on the sidebar - but they are now used in the Points Building.
Philistine [475622]

I see that you used a regular 25 point refill on 11-25, and haven't used any refills since.

I also see what I believe is 2 special refills used, but the terminology in the log is odd, so I will double check with Chedburn about that.

How many refills did you have?