Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Mussion Bug

Started by Psychotica [1862952] on in Bugs & Issues.

3 replies · 35 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
54 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
29 / 100
Engagement score
35 / 100
Psychotica [1862952]

I got a mission a few days ago to defeat BlackStabbeth but only completed it a few minutes ago when I had 18 minutes time left to do it. I completed it successfully but when I went back to my mission tab to hit "Completed", I got an error and then it bugged out. Here is a screenshot of what it is showing for me now. It doesnt show any mission at all much less the one I completed.

https://gyazo.com/d5e58679f8f2ea28b761de1e3333ef59



And just to show you that I did it



https://gyazo.com/aca7ce0eabbc650e07448c24bdb14527




aurel1 [1046304] Admin Staff

Hmm, unfortunately mission already timed out, however I changed your standing value and also credited points and money to compensate this.