Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

HELP!

Started by TheAesthete [2083130] on in Bugs & Issues.

2 replies · 22 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
32 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
27 / 100
Engagement score
31 / 100
TheAesthete [2083130]

I just tried to trade in one job point for twenty-five casino tokens, but it instead took ALL BUT ONE of my points -- and now on top of that, I am left with more casino tokens than I could possibly use before the end of the day.

I have no idea what just happened. Is there some way I can get my points back?