I bought 5 donator packs and confirmed that the payment went through. I was brought to the page saying they are on their way but never received an event or the items. I bought another one a few minutes after and got it immediately but still have not gotten the original 5.
Donator Packs
Started by Vesimere [2092133] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 3
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 33 / 100
- Historical score
- 15 / 100
- Story score
- 29 / 100
- Engagement score
- 34 / 100
I bought 5 donator packs and confirmed that the payment went through. I was brought to the page saying they are on their way but never received an event or the items. I bought another one a few minutes after and got it immediately but still have not gotten the original 5.
I've received the packages now. Sorry for the bother.
Closed.