Idk where to exactly put this or who too mail or talk too. Was suggested too put it in questions. I talked to several people about this and at one time owned a sports team. I just recovered my account last week with the help of staff. If one of the developers or admin with powers too look into the log too see what happened to it I'd like too know. Not trying to spam or bug or end up in fed asking just curious too what happened too my baby as I came back jobless. Grant it I quit for 3 years but I still see people that quit the game for a year and are still company owners. Thank you for your time answering my question. Feel free too mail me. No hurry about the answer just curios where it went.
Please Delete
Started by Crazydarts [1474087] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 5
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Authority score
- 42 / 100
- Historical score
- 15 / 100
- Story score
- 24 / 100
- Engagement score
- 43 / 100
Idk where to exactly put this or who too mail or talk too. Was suggested too put it in questions. I talked to several people about this and at one time owned a sports team. I just recovered my account last week with the help of staff. If one of the developers or admin with powers too look into the log too see what happened to it I'd like too know. Not trying to spam or bug or end up in fed asking just curious too what happened too my baby as I came back jobless. Grant it I quit for 3 years but I still see people that quit the game for a year and are still company owners. Thank you for your time answering my question. Feel free too mail me. No hurry about the answer just curios where it went.
Moving to Questions.
This is actually more of a bugs and issues thread. The player base will not really be able to provide any definite answers.
Well, depending on how much money you were making vs paying out you may have bankrupted your company. If you did not have enough to cover your advertising and employee wages it would have deleted itself. I was under the impression that after so many days inactive your employees could report you and take the company too, but that could be urban legend.
I am sure it had no employees that's why I asked and I didn't get any system messages saying she went belly up. I seen a player on here that has a company and hasn't been on for 450 days so if mine went belly up why didn't his fireworks stand. I was just curious what happened too her since i found out they got rid of sports team. If it went belly up so be it. I am starting from scratch anyways on this account just sucks coming back on too no company is all lol.