Question I interrogated the target for duke safe mission target have only two # 50 and 1 missing one numbers to open safe
Duke safe
Started by Roma [18081] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 5
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 55 / 100
- Historical score
- 27 / 100
- Story score
- 34 / 100
- Engagement score
- 42 / 100
Most-liked replies
- aurel1 [1046304] Admin
· 1 likes ·
You now have a 'Duke's Will' in your inventory.
Question I interrogated the target for duke safe mission target have only two # 50 and 1 missing one numbers to open safe
He did not give you all the numbers at once?
Am I understanding that correctly?
No just two numbers
Passing to aurel1.
You now have a 'Duke's Will' in your inventory.