Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Missing money?

Started by maxxratt [148085] on in Bugs & Issues.

1 replies · 53 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
33 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
28 / 100
Engagement score
34 / 100
maxxratt [148085]

Hello,I noticed today that I am missing $300,000,000. My vault was full so I was going to move funds to the Cayman's. So when I went to do that today I noticed my vault wasn't full. I also noticed a withdrawal made yesterday for the said $300,000,000 . But I didn't do that yesterday, it's not in my Cayman account. Can someone please look to see any spending or sending of money from my account? I looked in events but nothing there.

I'm not married and vault sharing if off anyway, and I am the only person to have access to this account, that I know of.



I will be changing my password as a precaution.



Thank you.
Philistine [475622]

You put it into stocks.
9115069441480852017-12-07 04:27:411300,238,56381-300,238,482/stockexchange.php?ajax=true&key=1938017119&step=buy2&ID=23&shares=2148520&cost=300238482&rfcv=4039961358