This has been since the new update that i cant equip or drink anything on my phone. It doesnt show the "Drink" or "equip" log when i try to change weapons or drink e cans. I can go anywhere else but just in my inventory I cant do anything.
Phone inventory problem
Started by Bobagony [1858950] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 8
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 5
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Authority score
- 34 / 100
- Historical score
- 19 / 100
- Story score
- 35 / 100
- Engagement score
- 45 / 100
This has been since the new update that i cant equip or drink anything on my phone. It doesnt show the "Drink" or "equip" log when i try to change weapons or drink e cans. I can go anywhere else but just in my inventory I cant do anything.
What browser(s) have you tried?
This occurs on all of them?
I just tried chrome and Firefox and both has the same problem
Having same issue from my mobile. Using chrome browser exclusively. If I refresh screen, I'm usually able to use cans, Xanax, etc, but sometimes takes a few times refreshing.
Edit: bug also affects adding items to bazaar. Can usually add one type of item only before having to refresh and manually add additional items. Doesn't always happen this way, but often.
Passing up.
It helps clicking on an equipped equipment (like boots or gloves to read their description) and then use the item you want to use, its annoying, but at least you dont need to refresh. Also it happen less frecuent if you dont click in subcategory and you are in the all category.
If i refresh it still doesnt work so this should be a bug
Duplicate of: https://www.torn.com/forums.php#!p=threads&f=19&t=16026859&b=0&a=0