Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

How do I get points

Started by PatAttack [2058469] on in Questions & Answers.

5 replies · 173 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
6
Likes on archived posts
10
Authority score
44 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
31 / 100
Engagement score
52 / 100

Most-liked replies

Evil-Duck [1182047]

City -> Points Market

I'll send you cash to buy , how many you need

SENT THE CASH AND HE NOW HAPPILY HAS HIS RACING LICENSE - ENJOY MY FRI

P.S. People call me the Wolf of TORN, I'm one of the most lavish on the game and am always pulling money related stunts like this

You're welcome

Peace
Louis_de_Pointe [1963196]

buy them from the points market.

Win them on Spin the wheel.

Have them transferred via faction.

My way to get points : do all history courses, use flowers/plushies to create points.