Hi I am a new player to the game and i know that this is low but i need some help
I need 250 points for the bazaar and I was wondering if someone would give me the money to buy the points
If you cant be bothered don`t worry about it. No hard feelings
Help would be greatly appreciated
Get to level 15 asap. Read the guides available here. Travel to countries, buy flowers/plushies. Check out the trading thread.
Repeat
Buy a large suitcase and join a faction that allows you to carry more.
Once you have some cash, rent a PI with air strip or find a spouse who will allow you let them live on their PI.
After doing that for some time, you'll be able to buy some points then buy the bazaar.
The guides here really help.
Cheers
Asking for help/begging won't do you any good.