Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Donator Days & Subscriptions

Started by Sharlenwar [1959556] on in Bugs & Issues.

2 replies · 15 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
32 / 100
Historical score
14 / 100
Story score
27 / 100
Engagement score
29 / 100
Sharlenwar [1959556]

I tried to do some searches for this, but I didn't find what was relevant to my issue. I have been subscribed to Torn for some time now. Over the course of the 2+ years we have received extra donator days. The issue I have, is each month I keep getting 30 days (or however many you get each month, lol) for subscribing, but I haven't gone through the extra days at all. The only way I can see doing this is by cancelling, letting it go through the days, and then re-subscribing. I'm not sure if this is intended.

Is there any way that the system can use up the days and then trigger a subscription cost versus triggering a subscription every month without fail? For me it isn't about the cost, it's about using up those extra days without having to cancel a subscription, and then going through and re-subscribing. I'm very lazy.

You can check the database to see how many "extra" days I've accumulated.

Thanks for the help.
Philistine [475622]

The system is setup to trigger every month, that is the point of a subscription.

It operates under the assumption that you have no donator days left when the 30 days is up. The system would have to be totally redone to do what you are asking.

If you don't want extra days, the only way to remove them is to let your subscription lapse for however many extra days you have to use them up.