I did not find a thread specific to this question in a search so I wanted to ask here. When I am adding items to the bazaar, there are certain items for which the price is already set. Sometimes at market value, sometimes below, sometimes significantly above. For example, Cannabis is set at 9500 even though market value is 10000. However, if I accept that I cannot edit that price and try to add it to my bazaar, it says "You are trying to sell something worth 9500 for 0!"
I can't edit the price at all. So there are items I want to sell that I cannot sell on my bazaar.
Those prices are the last price that you sold an item for, typically. Just click in it and type a new number in - that number that's shown isn't actually entered, it's just a grayed out suggestion for what you might want to sell it for.
Hi, that price is a guide price, it also changes itself based on market forces.
You can sell an item for any price you like though.
Edit- I get that "You are trying to sell an item worth x for 0" when I don't fill in the 2nd row on the form- were you type in the price.
He isn't referring to the RRP
For some reason, it would not work for me the day I posted this - I could not change the price that referenced the last price I sold something for - but the next day it seemed to work fine. Thanks for the help!