EDIT: Now that someone pointed out that big "A" off to the top-right of the comment bar, this topic is 110% useless. Thanks for coming out everyone!
I'm rediscovering HTML, so thought I would share how to use it in your forum posts. If anyone would like to add to it by showing us how to do more advanced things (like making tables), I think it would be a useful topic for some people.
HTML uses "tags" to tell your text what to do. Common tags include the following (remember to remove the spaces):
for bold text
for underlined text
for italicized text
You can also alter the font size and font color with the following:
Using a "3" increases your font by three sizes
Using "red" makes red text.
When you make a tag, you must end it... To end a tag, use the same command, just add a "/" into it.
For example, when when making for bold text, you must end it with a /b >.
You can also do multiple things at once, like for bold, italicized, underlined text, all together., as long as you add and end your tags right.
I hope you've found this useful.