Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Using Job Points to decrease bank deposit time

Started by spiritblue [424061] on in Bugs & Issues.

8 replies · 80 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
9
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
5
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
59 / 100
Historical score
31 / 100
Story score
39 / 100
Engagement score
50 / 100

Most-liked replies

spiritblue [424061]

When I try to use job points I get this message "You do not currently have an active investment account." I have the money sitting in the bank. i have tried two different browsers with the same results.

Thank you for looking into this.
Chedburn [1] Admin Developer

So what's the issue? You don't have an active investment, and you received the error saying you don't have an active investment.