Lets talk all about theMosT EVIl THinGS IN The WoRLd
EVIL
Started by Gerald_Gardner [1933768] on in General Non-related.
About this thread
Posts archived: 27 / 27 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 27
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 40 / 100
- Historical score
- 19 / 100
- Story score
- 44 / 100
- Engagement score
- 60 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
Lets talk all about theMosT EVIl THinGS IN The WoRLd
Like Wiccans. Little hell mongers.
Bankers...
Doctors...
Pharmaceutical industry...
Capitalism...
Men on the chess board
1337 speak is so 2001.
pineapple on pizza
Congratulations!
[image: i0.kym-cdn.com]
I don't think there's a whole lot of actual evil stuff in the world, except actions which maliciously violate bodily autonomy or personal liberty like rape or theft or slavery.
I'm pretty sure cats are evil though. Maybe not actively, but certainly sinister in their passive ways.
EDIT
Worth pointing out that evil is a concept which relies on your personal moral compass. Unless you go by the most believed thing, in which case anti-dieties are the most evil by a landslide. Sheer number of people who believe or have believed in them is in the 10's billions.
Every
Villan
Is
Lemons
Malfunctioning shift keys on your laptop?
Agreed.
Evil doesnt exist except in concept. Its all subjective.
So Israel and America and Saudi Arabia and the UK aren't EVIL? You should ask the Palestinians, Yemeni and about 95% of the world that doesn't kiss western ass.
I think the recent vote in the UNGA concerning the embassy move to Al Quds pretty much sums up my point. And wtf is with Guatemala saying they're going to move their embassy to Al Quds? They must be hurting for USD.
Yep
I agree that evil is subjective, also depends on how you view it
Israel isn't evil, the UK is mediocre, and the USA is Satan. Source: American
Pineapple belongs on pizza
You are a very sick individual. I should put bounties on you.
OK, I agree that ISRAELI'S aren't all evil...hell, Israeli's hold protests against the governments actions in the region almost every day.
Let me clarify by saying Zionists instead of Israel (even though a Jewish state is against the Torah, I like Rabbi Dovid Weiss), are the EVIL in the region.
Doesn't change the fact that pineapple is good on pizza.
Is not.
I bet Mr Pope Francis agrees with me.
I just tried to make a multi called Mr-Pope-Francis to agree with me and I couldn't.
Why do people make multi's? Seems like a hassle.