I can't get into the Santa Claus tent. I can walk in front of it, beside it and watch people go inside and come out. But, I can't go inside. There are I think 4 blocks along the front of it and I can't get onto any of them to access the inside. Thanks.
Santa Clause Tent
Started by ImWoman [693575] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 7
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 3
- Authority score
- 34 / 100
- Historical score
- 20 / 100
- Story score
- 37 / 100
- Engagement score
- 45 / 100
I can't get into the Santa Claus tent. I can walk in front of it, beside it and watch people go inside and come out. But, I can't go inside. There are I think 4 blocks along the front of it and I can't get onto any of them to access the inside. Thanks.
Try on another browser and see if you have the same issue please.
That worked. Thanks for the info.
Was your original browser IE by any chance?
No, Chrome.
Try incognito Chrome as well and see if you have better luck, I haven't seen anyone report this issue.
Otherwise, pull up the console and see if it returns any errors for you session.
This is working well now, right?
Closing. If any issues please post back here