Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Unauthorized script usage?

Started by Whispy [2077878] on in Bugs & Issues.

1 replies · 20 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
32 / 100
Historical score
14 / 100
Story score
26 / 100
Engagement score
28 / 100
Whispy [2077878]

Got this message playing slots, def not using scripts... Don't really even know how. I WAS using this trick a friend suggested to get slots done quick if you're in a rush where you open like four tabs, hit the bet on each one, so by the time you get back to the first its done spinning and its like 4 times faster than waiting on each spin...



... Is that not allowed?



[image: scontent-ort2-2.xx.fbcdn.net]

I ended up just closing that tab and all the extras and finishing normally, which it let me do... So but I guess I'm just seeking some clarification.