If Staff Customization was added, it can increase your happy.
Customization Ideas:
- You could have your Maids use Low Quality Equipment (Less happy, but you pay your maids cheaper per day) the Standard Equipment (Same Stats) or higher quality equipment (More Happy but you pay more for your maids per day)
- Butler Service (Basically the same system as the Maids)
- Guards (Same System as the Maids)
- Doctor (Same System but the better the equipment, the more happy and less time your in the Hospital)
- Pilot (Same System but Better Equipment = Less Travel Time)
What about also staff customization like the staff on my profile page? ^^
You dont even have a private island...
Level 6 and 22 days. I personally think we should have a minimum age/level to post suggestions.
R-
Hold up. I don't think this is a bad idea, just poorly formulated.
And hard to understand.
Pretty much. Basically, upgrade equipment of staff, make bonuses better, downgrade equipment, pay less, get less bonus.
Is there really a need though?
Adding knobs and dials where theyre not really needed doesnt help much in my opinion. We could add tiers to loads of items and pages. Wouldnt need to but we could.
Well I think the doctor and pilot could be better equipped, the rest doesn't make sense.
Guards could have better weapons and armour.
And better surveillance equipment. ^^
eh we know what you would do with the surveillance equipment, Danny.
Secure my property...
Looks at the NSA operative above my post.
Every time I see this thread I'm like can I get a fake moustache for my customisation
As for the idea it's interesting to hire different qualities of workers
Could be good but it might make it a bit overly complicated for a minimal effect