Some fhcs, a donator pack and my 4 or 5 friends to have a very merry Christmas. Because it would be too much to ask for people to make up their mind and treat people the way they want to be treated. Lumps of coal for all you bitches.
All I want for Christmas....
Started by -Mierda- [1563112] on in General Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 20 / 20 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 20
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 14
- Likes on archived posts
- 35
- Authority score
- 37 / 100
- Historical score
- 28 / 100
- Story score
- 54 / 100
- Engagement score
- 62 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Triplicant [2037705]
· 2 likes ·
I'm hanging onto my Musk Mask / Soapbox for the rest of my Torn life :D. The only way I'd sell either...Well, at least 20 bil each ;) - -Khaos- [2063067]
· 1 likes ·
Never say no to a DP. Those are always welcome. - Enigma [2025298]
· 1 likes ·
I'd take a soapbox... probably wouldn't even sell it for a while.
Some fhcs, a donator pack and my 4 or 5 friends to have a very merry Christmas. Because it would be too much to ask for people to make up their mind and treat people the way they want to be treated. Lumps of coal for all you bitches.
I like coal. Always tastes like mum used to make.
Never say no to a DP. Those are always welcome.
Love me a good holiday DP
oh my
I'd take a soapbox... probably wouldn't even sell it for a while.
But a trader always sells ;) for the right price
I'm hanging onto my Musk Mask / Soapbox for the rest of my Torn life :D.
The only way I'd sell either...Well, at least 20 bil each ;)
Heck I'm selling the soapbox. My spouse might have my mask for a very long time though.
Oh darn... and I was gonna offer you 5B for each, guess that's not an option anymore =/
I did put a Musk Mask up for auction (I won 2), and it's sitting at 50k last I checked - however, I put it up for a 30 day auction ;).
Rest easy buddy... I'll make sure you get AT LEAST 100k for the mask! Season of Giving, and all [:sick:]
Oh brilliant! Many thanks, friend!
Done...i didn't win the bid unfortunately, but I'm making sure the other bidder pays out the butt. 183k+ currently ;-)
I'll take 5b for the soapbox :)
Hmmmm... Either my mind is in the gutter or yours is too but was in there first. Or maybe it's only me...
Edit: I think Triplicant's is also in the gutter too... and bloodbaine's.
I want Ched to give me an infinite amount of money.
All I want for christmas is youoooo haha joke
Nah but for christmas i want a drug pack and some meds from my stocks :)
...is for it to still be christmas