*Edboy Edit*
About this thread
Posts archived: 40 / 40 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 40
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 20 / 100
- Historical score
- 19 / 100
- Story score
- 51 / 100
- Engagement score
- 58 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- Beerstein [1322136]
· 1 likes ·
It's strange they auto filter run escape, but not pornhub. - freakmonger [363963]
· 1 likes ·
If you're trying to get banned obviously you're going about it the wrong way. The fastest way to get banned around here is to run a Grocery Store full of multis and bring the can prices down, then you would …
*Edboy Edit*
*Edboy Edit* https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oWj3q1lyi24
i have vpns and multies to go to anyways. XD
Staff must be nursing a hangover. They're a bit slow on the trigger tonight. It's taking them so long the OP has finally learned how to post URLs.
*Staff Edit*
yea, it's almost no fun :/
It's strange they auto filter run escape, but not pornhub.
because everybody loves pornhub. they have porn discussion in the committee stuff
Damn, you really do have insider info.
and stop reporting me before shovel your *******
*Staff Edit*
Give me yo freaking money and maybe I will. Honestly, I think staff is too busy watching it to notice the reports anyways.
can i have your stuff?
Alright, im taking your rectum out. you had a chance
and dont act like yall didnt click on that suicide squad parody ;P
Oh, naughty! Should I bend over?
yea. over a skyscaper so the adrenaline can rush to your balls
Why would I bother? You already put the description, I need new content, not stuff I've already seen.
theyre taking so long to ban me because they're too busy checking out that porn. ;)
In before graved