Anyone seen the post of the guy that sells fake ids that just made me laugh so hard i even skyped him and told him the police was coming *I like memes*
About this thread
Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 6
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 5
- Likes on archived posts
- 2
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 37 / 100
- Historical score
- 18 / 100
- Story score
- 42 / 100
- Engagement score
- 42 / 100
Anyone seen the post of the guy that sells fake ids that just made me laugh so hard i even skyped him and told him the police was coming *I like memes*
Ha ha ha I did it was absolutely goofy
Hehehehehehehehehehehehahahahahahahehehehehehe
He comes around all the time spamming.
oh really just came back from 2 months
more rubbish - graved