Serious question....
Donuts or doughnuts
Started by ZIP [685661] on in General Non-related.
About this thread
Posts archived: 15 / 15 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 15
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 15
- Likes on archived posts
- 24
- Authority score
- 34 / 100
- Historical score
- 22 / 100
- Story score
- 44 / 100
- Engagement score
- 58 / 100
Serious question....
who cares as long as they aren't cake donuts/doughnuts? deep fried or gtfo.
What have you got against bagels?
Is this one of those types of threads?!
Wife spells it 'beignets'
Yummm...
But voted donuts. I don't need the extra letters, just need extra powdered sugar.
"Delicious"
That's how it's spelled.
[image: cdn.lamag.com]
Fun place to drive through. They have a 10" donut, and apple fritters fresh out the fryer at about 5AM are awesome.
both... https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/doughnut-vs-donut_us_574ef9fbe4b02912b241574c
Fly away with business ticket
jokes i ain't that rich
Depends really...if you want to go 'murica and miss out all the letters that make up the correct word stick with 'donut'...if you want to avoid phonetic spelling go with 'doughnut', as that is what it is. Shrugs. up 2 u m8
Baring in mind that the 'murican spelling is a very polite way of the lady (or man receiver) of the relationship is ready to get his/her reward.
'I'm nearly there dear'
'Please, love, do nut'
DOH! nut
should be doughnuts. but oh well
Krispy Kremes ftw
when I make em , they are doughnuts and when I buy them they are donuts...lol
I mean, if you're going to get technical: Donut or Doughnut?
Personally, it doesn't matter much. I grew up hearing donuts, but also called doughnuts too.
Donuts look more delicious but doughnuts is the one true spelling.
Yes.