I am not able to sell on the ITEM MARKET. When I select the "add items" icon from my bazaar it sends me to an endless pause of .............................................................
CAN'T SELL
Started by Anarkioflite [1816936] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 14 / 14 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 14
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 7
- Likes on archived posts
- 3
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 57 / 100
- Historical score
- 36 / 100
- Story score
- 42 / 100
- Engagement score
- 55 / 100
I am not able to sell on the ITEM MARKET. When I select the "add items" icon from my bazaar it sends me to an endless pause of .............................................................
Can you try another browser or clear cache and cookies and let me know what happens?
Also a screenshot would be helpful too
OK. Well..... I am 66 years old. How do I clear cache and cookies? I guess I could try Torn in Google Chrome.
The simple way would be to press CTRL + SHIFT + DEL on your keyboard - this will work on at least Chrome, Firefox and IE. Although, I imagine most browsers use this shortcut.
I'm having the same problem. Cleared cache as per suggestion, still having problem.
Are both of you still having this issue?
To be candid, I stopped using I.E. for Torn and just use Google Chrome when I want to play> I was having other issues as well, such as when I would go to the GYM, I woud not be able to see the number that I would need to press on the corresponding keypad to authenticate me.
Is this issue on phone or desktop?
This happens on my desktop
Uh, unsure what could be wrong
I'll pass it up for a check
I'm also having the same issue, for the last few weeks. on older computer ,using IE and windows. When I try to post something to sell it just sits there. I have a newer I phone 7 and it works ok on it.
Same issue in sales market and bazaar for about a month as well. My os is windows 7 professional. IE is current. Newer desktop stayed with WIN 7 for reliability. lol Cache and cookies have been cleared.
Still having the problem. I thought it was fixed a couple of days back when I did manage to add items to my bazaar but since then, it's back to broken. I'm using IE 11
should be fixed now