Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Suitcases

Started by Zim [976589] on in Questions & Answers.

5 replies · 93 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
3
Authority score
43 / 100
Historical score
17 / 100
Story score
27 / 100
Engagement score
46 / 100
Zim [976589]

Do these stack? Small, medium and large, bonus for each? How about multiples of each? (2 or 3 of each size)



Thanks.
SeaLion [250755]

I wish. I would have many large suitcases and buy out entire countries inventories. Completely destroy the running economy.



To be more specific you can only bring one, and by default I believe it is your largest.
Zim [976589]

Yes, I finally found the info on this today. I knew I read it someplace years ago, but couldn't remember. I book marked that page for future reference and to keep me from asking "should already know this" questions.



Thanks for the input and everyone for not calling me an idiot.