Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Gaming Clan - The Black Sheep

Started by Ominos [1962593] on in Gaming.

3 replies · 41 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
3
Authority score
6 / 100
Historical score
9 / 100
Story score
25 / 100
Engagement score
40 / 100
Ominos [1962593]

Hey everybody!

For a long time now I've always had the issue of finding a solid group of people to play with on a regular basis. Not just that, but also just a fun group of people to socialize with and try out games. I'm a pretty big gamer myself, and even work in game journalism (and sometimes game development).

So, to that effect, I created a gaming clan called The Black Sheep and the whole idea behind is that we're the outsiders. The underdogs. The ones people don't necessarily have faith with. More importantly, we are the kind of people who want to prove something and have ambitions.

It's still early days yes, and I only have a discord up with one or two people (I only started it last week), but I do want this to grow into something great. I'm aiming one day to have different teams for different games, to do streaming, and who knows, maybe even pro gaming.

So, if you're interested in joining and contributing, please feel free to join the Discord here:

https://discord.gg/XfAe2Am

Just keep in mind that it's still being built, so it's not going to be super amazing from the get go.


Ominos [1962593]

I've thought about it, but I don't want to step on their toes or poach their members :P. Plus, it's not specifically a Torn related thing. That being said, if you know people there and think the group admins might be interested, I could talk to them :)
chupACABra [474281]

I'll join your clan.

I am a gamer, I play from tabletop games, mobile games, PC games, Nintendo, PS,....

At times I play 3 games at once LoL ( waiting for online game starts leaves alot of time for mobile games and TC)...

So ya, I'll try the Black Sheep.