Why are flowers so expensive? I'm not complaining, but it seems a little counter-intuitive. Not only are people dropping decent money on something that doesn't do anything, but it also keeps the prices of drugs higher. I'd have made a handful of cannabis or XTC runs except that I realized I could make more off of Edelweiss.
Flowers
Started by prince_lyon [540265] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 3
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 6
- Authority score
- 42 / 100
- Historical score
- 15 / 100
- Story score
- 26 / 100
- Engagement score
- 42 / 100
Most-liked replies
- PQuetzal [1960628]
· 5 likes ·
A set of each type of flower can be turned into points (I believe it's 10 points per set?) at the Museum by players who have the Bachelor of History. So their value is relative to the value of points. …
Why are flowers so expensive? I'm not complaining, but it seems a little counter-intuitive. Not only are people dropping decent money on something that doesn't do anything, but it also keeps the prices of drugs higher. I'd have made a handful of cannabis or XTC runs except that I realized I could make more off of Edelweiss.
A set of each type of flower can be turned into points (I believe it's 10 points per set?) at the Museum by players who have the Bachelor of History.
So their value is relative to the value of points.
Edit: Same thing for Plushies too.
Gotcha! Thanks.