I can move blocks on phone but not on PC.
Moving Share Blocks
Started by daub [1869454] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 10 / 10 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 10
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 7
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 2
- Authority score
- 59 / 100
- Historical score
- 34 / 100
- Story score
- 37 / 100
- Engagement score
- 49 / 100
I can move blocks on phone but not on PC.
It appears to work like this now (used to work by dragging from the stocks image...)
https://i.gyazo.com/2ad59ff6fc31f9dea3997c801f78f3a2.mp4 (
Does that work for you?
As posted above. Please check and post back
Find it annoying that you cant copy the value anymore
Thanks will do later. Currently acquiring coin.
Same here, can't copy text anymore now
That works Stewie, thanks.
But, here's the problem alluded to previously in a thread I can't find. I would like my most recent transaction to appear next to where I moved the relevant block. Yet, when I buy more shares they appear at bottom by default. Further, when I stack them, the entire block now moves to the bottom.
You'll agree, surely, that this renders the ability to move blocks somewhat pointless.
I proffer an alternative: All new transactions appear under the last manually moved block (of same type). Stacking will occur onto that last moved block. This should satisfy those with a preference for most-recent-at-bottom (dekloran) and normal people (ie most-recent-at-top). It will even satisfy those with a preference for most-recent-in-middle, though Christ knows who they might be.
It should really only work by dragging the stock image I reckon. But needs to be checked on PC too.
I can move on PC as shown in vid in Stewie's post. Can move on phone too but too laggy for me to figure out which bit I need to hold.
Also, should I make a B&I or suggestion about new transactions/Stacking defaulting to bottom? Seems odd that we can move blocks but this movement is then undone by making transactions/stacking.
Changes were reverted. You can now drag blocks using the stock images. Thanks.