OK Mods, time to lock this thing, I guess :s
Lock and grave
Started by Wollongong [12833] on in Graveyard.
About this thread
Posts archived: 14 / 14 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 14
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 10
- Likes on archived posts
- 14
- Authority score
- 20 / 100
- Historical score
- 19 / 100
- Story score
- 51 / 100
- Engagement score
- 57 / 100
OK Mods, time to lock this thing, I guess :s
You can't be serious.
-
He died.
Ah...well...
this is rather awkward...
:s
How did you not know about this?
Christmas stuff, family, RL stuff. Not reading forums.
Sorry this somewhat embarrassing moment is how you had to find out. https://www.torn.com/forums.php#!p=threads&f=2&t=16029297&b=0&a=0
Mentions: Philistine: Resting in Peace
Jesus Christ lol
It even shows you he's dead on his profile
Wow.
I'm sorry but the irony that you're a REPORTER makes this hysterical. Yeah, maybe time to admit that's not your gift.
XD
What did I miss?
Wolly unwittingly stuck his foot in his mouth. Crap happens. There's other people to consider so let's let this one go to the graveyard please.