closed
closed
Started by missileman [2094850] on in Gambling.
About this thread
Posts archived: 26 / 26 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 26
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 37 / 100
- Historical score
- 24 / 100
- Story score
- 47 / 100
- Engagement score
- 65 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
closed
I am in
:)
LOL thanks for the laugh mate. C- for effort though.
Pay me 25% of any loss and I am in.
ditto
1) You should build a track record of W/L & ROI first
2) Nobody's going to pay you for tips
no words for this dumb crap all i see is scam
Cover any and all losses. If I lose 1b on your tip then I want 1b back.
Tips should be for payouts greater than 1.6. Anything under that is not really a tip, now, is it? So.... Start posting.
ok
Well all experts say sheff united wins, gonna see who i right, you or them
lv 10 23 days old, and already 15 enemies, well keep up the good work. :-)
hmm sure
Will take 50% of all wining bets.
let's bet how bigger are chances to not bounty you!
bets ends in 1 hour!
and 50% mine? then sure
if you are betting and sheff wed lose then bounty me and if sheff wed win then plz dont bounty me :)
Yah... I bet I will bounty you
for no reason?