Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Attacking: "Failed to fetch" error

Started by deft [979003] on in Bugs & Issues.

3 replies · 60 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
37 / 100
Story score
32 / 100
Engagement score
38 / 100
deft [979003]

Just want to report this bug. I did an attack 2 minutes ago and the screen loaded with an error that wouldn't go away, it just had a loading box as seen in the screenshot with the error text above "Failed to fetch". I had to refresh the page to select finishing option, page refreshed as normal. It looks like I hit him in the eyes so it's probably related to the recent attacking update.

https://gyazo.com/9b96bb577e6e35ed57a1aa2f1b0c0cd6

https://www.torn.com/loader.php?sid=attackLog&ID=1a092ba22575f0bb93a766d878f3b417


aurel1 [1046304] Admin Staff

Hmm, so far I can't replicate, but looks like it's something with json encryption, will assign to Toshykazu to add some additional client side logging (s I can't find any backend issues so far).
deft [979003]

My SSD (samsung evo 850) died 10 days ago. So maybe it's possible there was some corrupt cache on my end.
aurel1 [1046304] Admin Staff

We also fixed some minor issues that were able to cause this, however please report if you will notice anything like this again.