Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Bootcamp for mac

Started by ZIP [685661] on in Technology.

8 replies · 63 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
9
Discussion span
→
People posting
6
Likes on archived posts
9
Authority score
7 / 100
Historical score
14 / 100
Story score
31 / 100
Engagement score
49 / 100

Most-liked replies

ZIP [685661]

Do you run it??



I need to install it for my mac to run fruityloops.

I'm curious if anybody has had any experience with it. I don't know shit about it..
ZIP [685661]

I have two pc's but they are outdated.This is the only computer I have that has the best processor to run the program that I need to run.
AwakeNoWokeFail [79965]

Only hipsters and wannabe hipsters own apple junk.

My msi laptop is better than anything apple can make for under 6k. I paid 1500 usd for my laptop.
SporkMonkey [2065017]

I used to say macs were best for video editing, but then Vegas got way better than Final Cut Pro. Nothing against Macs, overall, but they sure want way more money for them than they are worth.
TornFalcon [2042205]

You'll just install a copy of windows with the bootcamp assistant and from there you should be able to install fruity loops and run it no issue. You can also look into parallels which works the same way however it runs windows basically in a little window so you can run both at the same time.